" New Year, New Life. " The coming of 2013 seeks for a change in us.
As we welcome the year of the water snakes, we must also welcome the changes in us. I, as a senior high school student, I can say that there are still a lot of imperfections in me that I must change. First of all, my attitude. I admit that I am a bad girl, a bad daughter and a bad sibling but I am not that bad. Bad in the sense that I have done bad things but I know it's not yet too late and there' s still a chance for me to change to the better. I will become a good girl now. I will be more mature enough and become more responsible. I will do my best to improve my personality and become a better one.
2013 is another year, another chapter of my life and now I'm ready to change and improve myself. New Year, New Me!
No comments:
Post a Comment