Monday, January 7, 2013

One Chapter Left

          Time runs so fast.  One more grading to go and this is it!  School Year 2012- 2013 would be over. So to complete the story, next chapter please! 
          Reminiscing the past grading period, I can say that I have learned more through our ever sacrificing teachers that never give up even though we' re stubborn.  They are still persevering to impart their knowledge to us.  My knowledge after this grading seems being doubled, tripled and even quadrupled. Entering the world of HTML ( Hypertext Mark-up Language)  is such a very exciting one especially now that I have learned to apply Background Pictures to an HTML Document with the aid of applying tags. 
          One chapter more to go and we' ll soon say "FAREWELL" to our Alma Mater yet let us remember that this is just the beginning of our journey and beside many trials, challenges and hardships, the show must go on.  We' ll get through of it as long us we have faith to our Almighty God and of course with hard work and perseverance, we' ll surely succeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment