Sunday, October 14, 2012

My Teacher, My Hero

           Teacher is the noblest profession.  Without them, there wouldn't be an engineer, a doctor, a pilot and other professions.  Teacher is the mother of all professions.  Without a teacher, there would be nothing in the field of education.  No matter what, teacher is always the noblest one.
          As I look out, I see a woman in uniform, a woman full of knowledge which has the perseverance to share her thoughts to her beloved students which she treats and care as her own child.  She serves as a second mother to them.  She serves as a model, gives pieces of advice that leads us to the right path of life.  She guides us and never leaves us through thick and thin.  She's always there for better or for worst.  She never leaves us either in happiness or in sadness.
          I really admire her.  Since the day that i stepped the stage of formal education, she' s always there. Beside those hardships and challenges of studying, I still stand and say, " I Can Do This!" for she inspired me and gives me courage to face these things of life. A million thanks to you my dear teacher ! You are my mother, my mentor and my hero forever and always.

No comments:

Post a Comment